Beautiful Tibetan Silver Bracelet with Recessed Images of a Serpent
Beautiful Tibetan Silver Bracelet with Recessed Images of the Asian Elephant
- Tibetan silver is basically an alloy component used primarily in jewellery components, and is similar to pewter - an alloy of copper, and sometimes tin or nickel, with a small percentage of pure silver. Its overall appearance is of aged silver, but it can be polished to provide highlights on complex castings.
- this bracelet is adjustable and will fit most wrists
- The serpent, or snake, is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols -
- In some cultures snakes are fertility symbols - Serpent symbolism among the ancient Egyptians demonstrates the most glaring contrasts between worship on the one hand and abhorrence on the other
- In other cultures snakes symbolized the umbilical cord, joining all humans to Mother Earth.